We’re Hiring! Conker your Career Goals
We’re expanding Team Conker and are on the hunt for a hard-working, sparky Marketing Account Executive, and a driven Digital Account Manager.
Conker is a pacey integrated marketing communications agency, based in leafy Didsbury, South Manchester. We’re a small agency, one that’s full of spark, with an exciting client list and growth on the horizon. We blend the best of on and offline comms tools and you’ll need to too – digital marketing as a separate discipline is dead. At Conker, we believe that our clients benefit from the best campaigns when they are fully integrated.
Digital Account Manager
Are you a digital marketing account executive, ready to move into an account manager role? If you’re that rare mix of creative and commercial, you could be the perfect fit for Conker’s talented team.
Attitude and approach are everything. Our growing digital division needs your ideas and expertise, but you’ve also got to be more than willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in at every level. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help grow and shape our integrated marketing services to continue to deliver outstanding work for our clients.
About the role
As part of the Conker client servicing team, you will plan, develop and manage clients’ digital marketing strategies to improve their online presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. As a Conker digital account manager, you will be skilled at:
- Investigating and determining clients’ business and campaign objectives
- Planning, implementing and presenting goal-oriented digital strategies
- Joining the dots– coordinating online and offline marketing campaigns
- Proactively inputting into the full-service strategy
- Adding value from initial client brief and delivery through to campaign evaluation
- Managing clients’ expectations whilst building trusting relationships, internally and externally
- Managing multiple projects at once, working across key accounts
- Creating and managing paid search, display and video and social media ad campaigns
- Copywriting for content marketing and SEO
- Creating content that cuts through the noise
- Developing and delivering email campaigns using services like MailChimp and Hubspot
- Cross-over disciplines such as managing video, design and print projects
- Working to KPIs, analysing and evaluating performance
- Teasing insights from analytics
- Preparing and presenting reports
Digital Account Manager requirements
- 3 years’ integrated campaign experience, working as a Digital Account Executive or equivalent in-house role.
- Experience of creating and managing campaigns using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter ad platforms.
- Experience of analytics platforms and developing and implementing tracking strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of online / integrated marketing tools and technology.
- Proven understanding and knowledge of developing social media accounts to achieve business goals.
- Strong education:
- Grade A or equivalent in a language or maths at A level
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university
- Post graduate marketing qualifications a bonus.
We’re looking for a hard working, sparky marketing & PR account executive. We blend the best of on and offline comms tools and you’ll need to too.
Our growing digital division needs your ideas and expertise but you’ve also got to be more than willing to roll up your sleeves and take on research and admin work as well as the more glossy side of marketing.
You’ll be supporting a small team. We’re growing quickly so there’s room for career growth for you too.
- Minimum 2:1 degree (or expected) in any discipline.
- Preferred A grade or equivalent in a language or maths at A’ Level.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Sound understanding of integrated PR and marketing.
- Digital natives required: with great understanding of getting the best out of online marketing.
- Strong research skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- We like people people, you’ll need to communicate well by phone and email.
- Campaign evaluation skills – commercially minded.
- Marketing qualifications a bonus.
- Looking for someone who has learned on the job – either with work experience or placements in a PR, digital or marketing agency.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- A collaborative, team player.
- Friendly but professional.
- Driven to do an excellent job – you’ll really care about the quality of your work.
- Solution driven – always looking for a solution, ready to engage your brain.
It’s all about the team fit here at Conker – we’re small but growing quickly, so we’re looking for a positive team player with excellent marketing skills.
For further info on both vacancies, email firstname.lastname@example.org